Awards & Recognitions
- Bank of Hawaii Top Performer Award Winner
Ian loves to spend his time outdoors, whether going for a swim or run, spending time at the beach with his wife, 4 children and 2 grandchildren or caring for the fruit trees in his garden.
- Rotary Club
- University of Massachusetts, Bachelors of Science in Business
- Ian was the founding member and a participant in the first Ironman triathlon in 1978.
- He has directed the Maui Channel Swim between Lanai and Maui for more than 30 years.
- Born in Venezuela and raised in South America and England, Ian moved to Hawaii in the mid ’60s.
*#1 in total dollars and numbers of loans made in the State of Hawaii.
*#1 Residential Lender ranking is for total number of residential loans and total dollars made by a lender in the State of Hawaii in 2018. Information compiled by Title Guaranty derived from Hawaii Bureau of Conveyances tax data recorded information for 2018. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Ready to Apply?
Apply online with your loan officer to find a mortgage that suits your needs.