Awards & Recognitions
- 4x Bank of Hawaii Top Performer Award Winner
A living and learning father of five, H loves spending time with his family. He is an active member of his church, as a youth leader and a bass singer in the church choir.
- Salvation Army
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Boy Scouts of America
- Brigham Young University, Bachelors in International Business Management and Minor in Japanese
- H has a Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and has dabbled in a variety of other martial arts including boxing and Muay Thai.
- H completed a 2-year service mission in Japan.
- As an Eagle Scout, H is always prepared!
*#1 in total dollars and numbers of loans made in the State of Hawaii.
*#1 Residential Lender ranking is for total number of residential loans and total dollars made by a lender in the State of Hawaii in 2018. Information compiled by Title Guaranty derived from Hawaii Bureau of Conveyances tax data recorded information for 2018. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Ready to Apply?
Apply online with your loan officer to find a mortgage that suits your needs.