- Loans & Lines
- Credit Card
- Debit Cards
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Additional Services
Connect at Your Convenience
Apps available on iPhone® and Android™.
Security is a Top Priority
- Your personal information is protected by advanced encryption technology to prevent unauthorized access
- Sessions automatically time out after several minutes of inactivity
- Bank of Hawaii will never transmit your complete account numbers. They will appear truncated on the screen of your mobile device
- If your device is lost or stolen our Customer Service Center can help you deactivate account access quickly.
See What You Can Do
Make Mobile Payments
- Forgot about your bill? Pay a friend, a credit card, or virtually anyone in the 50 United States or US Territories on your phone.
- See your scheduled and completed payments wherever you are.
Conveniently view all of your accounts
- Access your account balances and activities.
- View your account summary with a list of transactions.
Find a Branch or ATM
- Find a branch or ATM near you based on your current location.
- Filter your locations by selecting “ATM” or “Branch” only.
You can also access e-Bankoh via your mobile device by entering m.boh.com on your mobile browser. Optimized for mobile use, it's a fast, free and secure way to access your account. It's available to all e-Bankoh customers with Internet-enabled phones.*
*Mobile Banking Service requires enrollment in e-Bankoh Online Banking. An internet-enabled device is required to access e-Bankoh Mobile Banking or m.boh.com. Standard data usage fees apply. Please contact your carrier for details. Text messaging fees from your wireless carrier may also apply. Your mobile device must be registered through the Mobile Banking Service enrollment process.
iPhone® and iPad® are registered trademarks of Apple® Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
AndroidTM is a trademark of Google Inc. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Amazon, Kindle, Kindle Fire, the Amazon Kindle logo and the Kindle Fire logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, registered in the U.S. and other countries.