- Loans & Lines
- Credit Card
- Debit Cards
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Additional Services
WE'RE ALWAYS OPEN
Call toll-free, 24x7
Online & Mobile Banking
e-Bankoh® Online Banking
Take more control of your accounts with online banking.
Access your accounts any time, day or night with e-Bankoh Online Banking. Use it to check balances, transfer funds, view transactions, download your deposit account statements, notices and eligible tax forms, view processed checks, and perform many other banking activities. Take control of your accounts with e-Bankoh.
- 24/7 Access – Access your accounts, whenever you need it, from your desktop computer, tablet, or mobile device.
- Safe & Secure – Encryption software ensures your transactions remain secure.
- Easy to Use – Simple page layout makes it easy to find information and conduct transactions.
Features (some may require additional enrollment):
- Financial Management – View the balances, transactions, statements, notices and eligible tax forms for your Bank of Hawaii deposit accounts; review detail of your Bank of Hawaii mortgage, time deposits, loans, credit cards and IRAs.
- Transfer Funds – Easily move money between your Bank of Hawaii accounts. You can even draw on your Bank of Hawaii Home EquityLine or Bankoh Personal FlexLine.
- Check Images – View the front and back of your processed checks; images can be viewed up to 540 days.
- Make Payments – Schedule your monthly credit card or mortgage payments quickly with Bill PaySM. Send payments to individuals or businesses using your computer or mobile device. Try it free for two months. After the free trial, a $5.95 monthly service fee will apply.
- Online Bank Documents – View, save or print your deposit account statements, notices and eligible tax forms whenever you need to. Up to 24 months of your most recent Online Bank Documents are available online.
- Alerts – Automatic notification of account activities, including minimum and maximum balance thresholds, transfer status, deposit status, check status, and certificate of deposit maturity.
- Money Management – Custom labeling and reports, exporting to MS Money, Quicken or as a file in CSV format.
Bank of Hawaii's suite of Online Banking Services provides you more control of your finances and 24/7 convenience.
- e-Bankoh Online Bank Documents: View, save or print your deposit account statements, notices and eligible tax forms whenever you need to. Up to 24 months of your most recent Online Bank Documents are available online.
- e-Bankoh Bill Pay: Send payments to individuals or businesses from your computer or mobile device. Try it free for two-months. After the free trial, a $5.95 monthly service fee will apply.