- Loans & Lines
- Credit Card
- Debit Cards
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Additional Services
WE'RE ALWAYS OPEN
Call toll-free, 24x7
At Bank of Hawaii we offer a wide range of financing options to assist our Native Hawaiian community. Our variety of programs are designed to provide Department of Hawaiian Home Lands (DHHL) lessees with expanded financing options. Contact our DHHL Mortgage Specialist or visit us today to find out which program is best for you.
Features and Benefits
- High loan-to-values available
- Purchase, rate-term refinance and cashout refinance
- Flexible down payment options
- Fixed rate mortgages only
- Flexibility on reserves and credit histories
- Low borrower’s contribution from own funds
- One unit, primary residences and Planned Unit Development (PUD) on DHHL lease property only
For more information on DHHL homeownership opportunities, terms, conditions and rates, please contact us.
Take a look at our tools and resources to help you with your mortgage needs.
- View Mortgage Rates
- Mortgage Calculator
- How To Apply For A Mortgage
- Financial Education
- Mortgage Glossary
- Why Bank of Hawaii
- More Tools & Resources
Take some time and meet our highly-skilled Loan Officers and get in touch.
Find A Loan Officer
*#1 in total dollars and numbers of loans made in the State of Hawaii.
*#1 Residential Lender ranking is for total number of residential loans and total dollars made by a lender in the State of Hawaii in 2018. Information compiled by Title Guaranty derived from Hawaii Bureau of Conveyances tax data recorded information for 2018. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Ready to Apply?
Apply online to find a mortgage that suits your needs.