Awards & Recognitions
- Two-time HONOLULU Magazine top loan officer
It would be hard to find someone with more school pride than Dwight. He’s been a diehard University of Hawaii football fan for almost 30 years, and, as a St. Louis graduate, “Brotherhood for Life” is more than just a motto.
- Honolulu HomeOwnership Center volunteer
- St Joseph’s Church volunteer
- Leeward Regional Group–Honolulu Board of Realtors tech adviser and program coordinator
- University of Hawaii at Manoa, Bachelors of Business Administration in Business Economics/Quantitative Decision Science
- University of Phoenix, Masters of Business Administration
- Dwight loves making music, whether it’s karaoke or playing the piano.
- He’s also a hit at potlucks and birthdays, thanks to his skills as a dessert chef.
*#1 in total dollars and numbers of loans made in the State of Hawaii.
*#1 Residential Lender ranking is for total number of residential loans and total dollars made by a lender in the State of Hawaii in 2018. Information compiled by Title Guaranty derived from Hawaii Bureau of Conveyances tax data recorded information for 2018. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Ready to Apply?
Apply online with your loan officer to find a mortgage that suits your needs.