Awards & Recognitions
- 7x Bank of Hawaii Top Performer Award Winner
- Chairman’s Circle 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018
When Corey’s not hiking or practicing yoga, he’s helping people finance the home of their dreams. Corey also has six years of public accounting experience in tax and audit as Senior Accountant.
- University of Hawaii at Manoa, Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- Maryknoll School
- Corey’s favorite city to visit in Japan is Shibuya.
- When he’s working out at 24 Hour Fitness—he mainly sticks to cardio.
- He’s not afraid of steep inclines—Koko Crater is one of his favorite hikes.
*#1 in total dollars and numbers of loans made in the State of Hawaii.
*#1 Residential Lender ranking is for total number of residential loans and total dollars made by a lender in the State of Hawaii in 2018. Information compiled by Title Guaranty derived from Hawaii Bureau of Conveyances tax data recorded information for 2018. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Ready to Apply?
Apply online with your loan officer to find a mortgage that suits your needs.