Awards & Recognitions
- Five-time Bank of Hawaii Top Performer Award winner
Lucky Michelle lives Hawaii—she considers herself a beach worshipper, and especially enjoys seashell hunting and creating jewelry from what she finds.
- Hawaii Swim Club treasurer
- Swim-a-thon fundraising
- Maui running event volunteer
- University of Hawaii at Manoa, Bachelors in Finance
- Michelle and her three siblings are all left-handed and, not only that, so are her three children.
- She and her brother were born in the same calendar year and as kids they were often mistaken as twins.
*#1 in total dollars and numbers of loans made in the State of Hawaii.
*#1 Residential Lender ranking is for total number of residential loans and total dollars made by a lender in the State of Hawaii in 2018. Information compiled by Title Guaranty derived from Hawaii Bureau of Conveyances tax data recorded information for 2018. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Ready to Apply?
Apply online with your loan officer to find a mortgage that suits your needs.