Awards & Recognitions
- 2015 Bank of Hawaii Rising Star as Residential Loan Officer
- 2x Bank of Hawaii Top Performer Award Winner
- Pathways to Professional Excellence Leadership Program graduate
Kriztofer loves cooking, hiking and shoreline fishing, and he’s also an avid traveler. So far, he’s explored 15 countries, from Asia to Europe. Only 180 to go!
- Junior Japanese Chamber of Commerce
- Kahala Business Association
- Junior Achievement and Teach Children to Save instructor
- Shidler College of Business, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Bachelors of Business Administration with a major in Finance
- Catch him if you can—Kriztofer has finished two marathons, and in 2017, he completed the Tinman Triathlon.
- The more the merrier, when it comes to family—Kriztofer is the oldest sibling of six.
*#1 in total dollars and numbers of loans made in the State of Hawaii.
*#1 Residential Lender ranking is for total number of residential loans and total dollars made by a lender in the State of Hawaii in 2018. Information compiled by Title Guaranty derived from Hawaii Bureau of Conveyances tax data recorded information for 2018. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Ready to Apply?
Apply online with your loan officer to find a mortgage that suits your needs.