Awards & Recognitions
- 4x Bank of Hawaii Top Performer Award Winner
Born and raised in Hawaii, Desiree is passionate about helping Hawaiian families achieve homeownership. When she’s not at work, you can find Desiree practicing her swing on the golf course with her husband.
- New Hope Christian Fellowship
- Kamehameha Schools
- Chaminade University, Masters in International Business (Japanese Business)
- University of Hawaii at Manoa, Bachelors Degree in Finance
- A natural musician, Desiree loves to sing and play piano.
- One of her fondest memories was being a Letter Girl in the Kamehameha School marching band (she proudly carried the second ‘M’!)
*#1 in total dollars and numbers of loans made in the State of Hawaii.
*#1 Residential Lender ranking is for total number of residential loans and total dollars made by a lender in the State of Hawaii in 2018. Information compiled by Title Guaranty derived from Hawaii Bureau of Conveyances tax data recorded information for 2018. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Ready to Apply?
Apply online with your loan officer to find a mortgage that suits your needs.