In Hawaii

In U.S. Mainland and Canada

In Guam and Saipan

In Palau




Call toll-free, 24x7

Customer Service

General Information

Can't find the answer to your question? Use our Contact Us form.


What if I need to talk to a customer service representative about my account?

Bank of Hawaii’s Customer Service Center is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call the Bankoh by Phone toll free number at 1-888-643-3888.

How can I choose the best savings and/or checking account for me?

If you want to open a personal account, you can look at detailed account descriptions of our savings and checking products. You can also use our product comparison chart to compare features and pricing of accounts we offer.

How do I deposit money into my checking or savings account?

You can use an Easy Deposit ATM, Mobile Deposits or visit any Bank of Hawaii branch. If it’s available from your employer or if you receive other regular payments, you can also set up direct deposit. And of course you can make deposits by mail: Bank of Hawaii, Attn: Department #188, P.O. Box 3830, Honolulu, HI 96812-3830.

How can I withdraw money from my checking or savings account?

Lots of ways, including:

  • e-Bankoh with Bill Pay – to pay bills and transfer between Bank of Hawaii accounts
  • Cash withdrawals from Easy Deposit ATMs and other ATMs. (At non-Bank of Hawaii ATMs we charge a fee for withdrawals. The ATM operator may charge an additional fee)
  • Bankoh by Phone telephone transfers between Bank of Hawaii accounts
  • Transfers between linked accounts at Bankoh BankMachines
  • Bank of Hawaii Visa® Debit Card purchases at participating merchants
  • Automatic transfers
  • Personal checks
  • Transactions with a Bank of Hawaii branch teller

How can I set up direct deposit?

To find out if direct deposit service is available through your employer, contact your payroll or personnel department. If your employer offers this service, give your employer:

  • A voided check (not a deposit slip) from your Bank of Hawaii account
  • The Bank of Hawaii routing number which can be found on your check
  • For Social Security/Supplemental Security or other federal government income, call the Social Security administration toll free at 1-800-333-1795 or visit one of our branches. For other types of payments, contact the payer

How do I change my address?

Use any of the following methods to change your address.

e-Bankoh users:

All other users:

  • Download the form to print or
  • Call our 24-Hour Customer Service Center: 643-3888
    Toll-free: 1-888-643-3888
  • Locate a Branch

How do I change my legal name? How do I change my legal title?

Please visit your local Bank of Hawaii branch with your official documents and a picture I.D. We will be happy to assist you.

How do I close my account?

To close your account, please visit your local Bank of Hawaii branch. You may also mail a signed letter with your name, account number, and request to close your account to the following address:

Bank of Hawaii
Attn: DMC #118
P.O. Box 2900
Honolulu, HI 96846

What career opportunities do you have available?

To learn about current career opportunities with the Bank of Hawaii, please visit our Careers section.

What is Check 21?

Check 21 is a federal law that will bring about significant change in the way checks are processed in the United States. Learn how Check 21 affects you.